"For The Young, Restless, and Ultra Fashionable" Top 5 Page for this destination St. Pauli and Reeperbahn Tip by ericaj.
St. Pauli and Reeperbahn, Hamburg: 38 reviews and 38 photos
If you're in the mood to put on your designer duds and go grab a mojito, all to the pulse of very loud club music.
Dress Code: Dress tends to be casual, but stylish. The more you look like one of the Veejays from MTV, or characters from Friends, or Sex In The City, the more you'll fit in with the type of young crowd that frequents the Klinik.
Address: Grosse Freheit 6, 22767 Hamburg (St. Pauli)
Directions: U3: St. Pauli, S1, S2, S3: Reeperbahn
Phone: 40 44 1132 13
More Reviews (99)
- See All Luxurious Spa Treatment A la "1001...
- See All Exchange Currency, Cash AMEX Traveler's...
- See All Comfortable Hotel Just Over 200 Yards...
- See All VATTENFALL CYCLASSICS : A Cyclist's...
- See All Affordable Pan-Asian in West Hamburg
- See All The Right Bus/Train Ticket for the Best...
- See All If You Suddenly See Police Tanks &...
- See All Former Fishing Dynasty w/Quiet...
- See All Sometimes Summers are COLD Here!
- See All WORLD CUP 2006-" WM NIGHTS", a VIP Event
- Reeperbahn Strip Clubs
Been to Hamburg?Share your travels with the world!
ericaj.'s Related Pages
Have you been to Hamburg?Share Your Travels