"New York Marriot East Side" Top 5 Page for this destination Marriott New York Eastside Tip by shutterlust
Marriott New York Eastside, New York City: 1,683 reviews and 4 photos
I didn't run away from home again to stay at the New York Marriot East Side, but rather my family was getting our apartment on the Upper East Side renovated (knocking down walls and such) and we stayed in midtown east at the New York Marriot East Side for a week. I loved my room, likely because I had it on my own. My brother complained that his room was too cold, but then again, he's always really cold. The service was typical of a Marriot, polite, quick and efficient as usual. The New York Marriot East Side is comprised mostly of business travellers, as opposed to the Marriot Marquis, which is mostly tourists. I had to stay quiet at the New York East Side. Quiet, composed, decorous. Whatever. It's a hotel. A Marriot Hotel. It was fine.
Address: 525 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10017
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: on Lexington Avenue, between 49th and 50th Streets
Price: US$180 and up
More Hotels in New York City (1)
More Reviews (106)
- See All New York Natives on Facebook
- See All NYMAG ASSIGN: The Jefferson
- See All NYMAG ASSIGN: Peculier Pub
- See All NYMAG ASSIGN: The Shop Around the Corner
- See All Dylan's Candy Bar
- See All International Center of Photography
- See All St. Joseph's Church
- See All Stay to the Right
- See All Taxi Drivers going the Long Way 'Round
- See All Airport Alternative Transport
- No one said NY was cheap...
Been to New York City?Share your travels with the world!
shutterlust's Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels