Cozy's Soup and Burger: "24 hour Drunken Dive" Top 5 Page for this destination The Famous Cozy Soup 'n' Burger Tip by shutterlust
The Famous Cozy Soup 'n' Burger, New York City: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Not necessarily known for its culinary excellence, Cozy's is Zagat rated for it's 24 hour service, central location in downtown Manhattan and it's friendly, warm service and their deliciously fattening foods, perfect for a night of boozin' and partyin'. Cozy's has definitely seen its share of hangovers at 3 in the morning, college parties culminating into curly fries and shakes at 6 in the morning, and family lunches. I would definitely recommend Cozy's for any party, family or friends!
Favorite Dish: Curly Fries and Chocolate Malt! (Also, I've heard their breakfast food is to be strongly recommended)
Address: 739 Broadway
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Broadway, between Asor and Waverly, one block away from the 6 train at Astor Place
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in New York City (34)
More Reviews (73)
- See All New York Natives on Facebook
- See All NYMAG ASSIGN: Peculier Pub
- See All NYMAG ASSIGN: The Shop Around the Corner
- See All Dylan's Candy Bar
- See All International Center of Photography
- See All St. Joseph's Church
- See All Stay to the Right
- See All New York Marriot East Side
- See All Taxi Drivers going the Long Way 'Round
- See All Airport Alternative Transport
- No one said NY was cheap...
Been to New York City?Share your travels with the world!
shutterlust's Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels