"Airport Alternative Transport" Top 5 Page for this destination Newark Liberty International Tip by shutterlust
Newark Liberty International, New York City: 43 reviews and 41 photos
New Jersey's Transit's Airlink Bus (number 302) travels to Pennsylvanian Station in Newark Airport. From there you can catch a PATH or Amtrack train to New York and many other destinations. PATH trains run 24 hours a day between New York and New Jersey. Amtrak trains are more expensive, but go directly to Penn Station in Manhattan. Airlink buses leave each Newark Airport terminal every 20 to 30 minutes and the journey takes 15 to 30 minutes. The fare if $4 and requires exact change.
Delta Airlines operates a water shuttle from the LaGuardia Airport Marine Air Terminal to the East 34th Street Pier and Wall Street Pier 11, with a shuttle bus from the air terminals to the Marine Air Terminal. The water shuttle leaves weekdays hourly from 7:45 AM to 10:45 PM and from 3:45 PM to 6:45 PM and takes less time than ground transport. The fare if $20 one way and $30 round trip.
More Transportation in New York City (8)
More Reviews (99)
- See All New York Natives on Facebook
- See All NYMAG ASSIGN: The Jefferson
- See All NYMAG ASSIGN: Peculier Pub
- See All NYMAG ASSIGN: The Shop Around the Corner
- See All Dylan's Candy Bar
- See All International Center of Photography
- See All St. Joseph's Church
- See All Stay to the Right
- See All New York Marriot East Side
- See All Taxi Drivers going the Long Way 'Round
- No one said NY was cheap...
Been to New York City?Share your travels with the world!
shutterlust's Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels