"Complain no more to get from LAX to train!" Top 5 Page for this destination Flyaway Buses Tip by marinarena
Flyaway Buses, Los Angeles: 7 reviews and 5 photos
At Last! If you are coming to L.A. and wondering how best to get to a train from Union Station, be relieved to know that there is a special bus to accomodate this need. It is always important to have an official, swift, reliable airplane-train in a metropolitan sans taxi and multiple Metro connections. Why L.A. is just figuring this out -well, don't ask, just enjoy this! The Green Flyaway buses can get you from LAX, a few miles from the coastline to downtown at the Union Station in about 40 min! Traffic time is cut down, in many instances tremendously, as the Flyway will jet by the slow flowing sea of cars on the freeway. Buses run every half-hour from 5AM to 1 AM and every hour in the night between 1AM to 5 AM. They stop at each LAX terminal so they should be easy to find.
NOTE: The fare for the Flyaway is $9 (subject to change). Two kids 5 or younger are free per one adult. See website for more details.
More Transportation in Los Angeles (22)
More Reviews (212)
- See All Have a Clean, Sweet Slice of Tomato Pie
- See All Appreciate Architecture of DTLA...
- See All Roll Down Robertson for Lux Fash
- See All Self-Tour Arts District
- See All Discover Culture & Events on the...
- See All (Re)Discover Historic Shrine
- See All Bike a Delicious Meal Off Free Here by...
- See All Get your Talk Radio, Traffic...
- See All Pack Patience in or along busy Fairfax
- See All Don't Get "Lost" in Hawaiian Gardens!...
- See All OK to stay if ... (Inglewood)
- See All Wear Shades and Sunscreen
marinarena's Related Pages
Have you been to Los Angeles?Share Your Travels