"A tiny campo with an impressive church" Churches Tip by johnandlynclarke
Churches, Venice: 81 reviews and 141 photos
We listened to the church bells ring every hour so w had to find the source. In Campo Carmini we found a fairly plain church but the inside was fabulous.
More Off The Beaten Path in Venice (1)
More Reviews (13)
- One bedroom apartment in Dorsoduro
- Vaporetto strikes do occur!
- See All More affordable food
- A few things to make life easier.
- See All Gondola workshop at San Trovaso
johnandlynclarke's Related Pages
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels