"Carnegie Mellon University" Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Things to Do Tip by Ewingjr98
Pittsburgh Things to Do: 267 reviews and 672 photos
Founded in 1900 by Andrew Carnegie, the school that bears his name is now one of the world's preeminent computer science, engineering & technology schools. Despite this high-tech reputation, CMU also has schools of fine arts, humanities, business, and public policy. CMU also has branch campuses in Silicon Valley, California and the nation of Qatar. 15 CMU graduates have won Nobel Prizes, 7 of them in economics. Ted Danson and Holly Hunter are two of CMU's most famous graduates.
More Reviews (71)
- See All The Pittsburgh Pirates
- See All Erskine Covered Bridge - on PA-WV border
- See All KDKA - World's first radio station
- See All The Original Oyster House - Market Sq,...
- See All Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Have you been to Pittsburgh?Share Your Travels