"IN THE BOTANIC GARDEN YOU WILL FIND - COROZO" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Favorite Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro General: 267 reviews and 260 photos
Favorite thing: One day in the botanic Garden is a cool chance for you to learn about Nature, simply to walk with someone you love, or you can use that day with deep meditation. The Botanic Garden is there will make you learn about many different kind of plants and eco-systems. This one is called COROZO, it is a sort of palm tree found in the Amazon Forest, it has long and painful thorns, it is a way that the nature found to protect its precious fruits from predators.
We have palm trees like COROZO as well, it is quite common in the forests of Rio.
The nuts are very simular to our famous Guaraná
More General in Rio de Janeiro (42)
More Reviews (424)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels