"Take an inexpensive tour along ocean on Route 1" Top 5 Page for this destination Orange Transportation Tip by marinarena
Orange Transportation: 14 reviews and 20 photos
Route 1 OCTA bus -- Long Beach to San Clemente
goes along Pacific Coast Hwy/Coast Highway (PCH) , a very scenic route
So, for $ 5, one can go from Long Beach to San Clemente , catching perhaps the most lovely part of the PCH stretch- in Orange county. Along the way, go through the sleepy beach communities of Seal Beach and Sunset Beach, watch gorgeous rare birds thrive and surfers soak in Huntington Beach, see envy in very rich Newport Beach (including the areas of Crystal Cove and Corona del Mar) as well as in Laguna Beach and Dana Point, and then finally end up in San Clemente, the more humble ,very beachy community.
More Transportation in Orange (8)
More Reviews (90)
- See All Buy at Bookman
- See All Well Done Watson
- See All Discover a Very Local Museum: Hilbert
- See All Seek Out Soka Int'l Fest- Aliso Viejo,...
- See All Enjoy Vast Irvine Regional in Orange
- See All Check out Hidden Beauty of a City: Aliso...
- See All Get Happy at Burlesque Theme District
- See All Krave your Krispy Kreme still...
- See All Tip approx in OC
- See All Beware of Sinister Westminster- well...
- Catch Sports Stars and Stay at a...
Been to Orange?Share your travels with the world!
marinarena's Related Pages
Have you been to Orange?Share Your Travels