"OUR EMPIRE LEGACY" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Off The Beaten Path Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Off The Beaten Path: 266 reviews and 288 photos
The doors, the architecture, the floors and everything around the palace is original, it is bad preserved, what a pety...but the Palace remained to be the residence of the royalty until the end of our Second Empire in 1889.
Pedro, The Second was the last one to live in this palace, though he prefered to spend most of his time in the lovely town of Petropolis.
This is the symbol of his reign ---------P II
May 28th, 2006
More Off The Beaten Path in Rio de Janeiro (99)
More Reviews (367)
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels