"The closest green near the centre: Stadtpark" parks & gardens Tip by Pavlik_NL
parks & gardens, Vienna: 44 reviews and 94 photos
Along the ring are many parks and green places. One of them is the City Park, which was for many centuries the green zone for the common people of Vienna. It is a pleasant park that - in springtime - is extra beautiful because of the purple blossoming trees. In the park one finds the statues of the famous Vienna composers. In the middle of the park a restaurant invites to drink a tea and enjoy the green nature in the centre of a big city.
More Off The Beaten Path in Vienna (16)
More Reviews (56)
- See All The delicatesse from Vienna
- See All Fiakers, something typical in Vienna
- See All Vienna's contemporary art inside the MAK
- See All Holocaust memorial and Vienna's Jewish...
- See All Fruhstuckpension = B&B
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels