"The Augustiner church, hidden on the Hofburg" churches Tip by Pavlik_NL
churches, Vienna: 56 reviews and 174 photos
Inside many beautiful statues can be admired, something one cannot know from the modesty of this Hofburg-chapel's outside. This also was the house chapel of the Hofburg and therefore the family chapel of the Habsburg emperors.
More Off The Beaten Path in Vienna (16)
More Reviews (56)
- See All The delicatesse from Vienna
- See All Fiakers, something typical in Vienna
- See All Vienna's contemporary art inside the MAK
- See All Holocaust memorial and Vienna's Jewish...
- See All Fruhstuckpension = B&B
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels