"Madison Museum of Contemporary Art" Top 5 Page for this destination Madison Things to Do Tip by Tom_In_Madison
Madison Things to Do: 96 reviews and 166 photos
Located on one end of the new Overture Center on State St.
Contains a lecture hall, rooftop sculpture garde, galleries, and a restaurant on the top floor with a great view of the street. Glass on one end, with glass stairs leading up to all the floors. Kinda cool, kinda nerve-wracking if heights do you in like they do for me.
There is a gift shop on the far end, and it's done beautifully. Hats off to whoever designed it and got it done inside, they did a great job!
It's free, except for special events.
You'll spend 1-2 hours here
Address: 227 State St
Directions: on the glass end of the Overture Center, 200 block of State St.
More Things to Do in Madison (21)
More Reviews (36)
- See All Great Taste of the Midwest - Beer...
- See All Le Fete de Marquette
- See All Getting from O'Hare/Chicago airport to...
- See All bar brunch around the Capitol area
- See All Hippies Christmas
- See All Madison Mallards - minor league baseball
Tom_In_Madison's Related Pages
Have you been to Madison?Share Your Travels