"A Boat trip to Dakshineshwar temple." Top 5 Page for this destination Kolkata (Calcutta) Transportation Tip by goutammitra
Kolkata (Calcutta) Transportation: 67 reviews and 102 photos
Those who are willing to make a trip to both Belur Math and Dakshineshwar Temple in a short period, there ais a better option take the river ferry. The journey across the river takes about 20-30 mts and the fare is Rs7/- per person.
They take about 25 persons in each ferry. These are all country boats, fitted with motors for faster transport.
Those who are fancy free may try this option as many people take it everyday.
Dont' worry this is safe.
More Transportation in Kolkata (Calcutta) (5)
More Reviews (209)
- See All Try Their Roasted Pork! It's...
- See All Serene Atmosphere!
- See All Horse Racing at Royal Calcutta Turf Club...
- See All National Library Kolkata: The...
- See All Wild Life at Tolly Club.
- Unprecedented Bund or Flash Strike in...
- See All Find all your Musics of the world
- See All Cruise on River Ganges & New Look of...
- See All A Marwari Marriage in Kolkata- Part II
- TOURIST TRAP AT KOLKATA.
- NIGHTLIFE IN KOLKATA.
Been to Kolkata (Calcutta)?Share your travels with the world!
goutammitra's Related Pages
Have you been to Kolkata (Calcutta)?Share Your Travels