"Museo de las Artes de la Universidad de Guadalajar" Top 5 Page for this destination Guadalajara Things to Do Tip by Ekahau
Guadalajara Things to Do: 74 reviews and 137 photos
If you really got into Orazco Work in the Instituto Cultural Cabanas and you want to see a few more you can go here. The permanent collection has a few murals by Orozco and it is free. The University of Guadalajara's contemporary art museum is in this exquisite early-20th-century building in the photo below.
OPEN: Tues.-Sun. 10-6. it is in
Address: Av. López Cotilla 930, at Av. Díaz de León
Directions: west of Central Historic area in Guadalajara
Phone: 33/3134-2222 Ext. 1680
More Reviews (16)
- See All useful Guadalajara -- Map information
- See All Buy a phone card -
- Guadalajara is conservative
- See All Beautiful old colonial home turned...
- Yes and No -- can mean diffrent things
Ekahau's Related Pages
Have you been to Guadalajara?Share Your Travels