"The Anchor Bankside" Top 5 Page for this destination Eating, Drinking and socialising Tip by Mariajoy
Eating, Drinking and socialising, London: 61 reviews and 63 photos
Favorite thing: Nice place to warm the cockles on a chilly wet spring day. This pub is situated on Bankside (next to the Thames) and is great to pop in for a Guinness or a coffee or a meal while you are doing some sightseeing in the area. It's warm and spacious and popular and has plenty of seating areas as it is on 3 floors. Check the View London website for further details and a bit of history.
Fondest memory: Finding nice warm friendly cosy pubs when you most need them :)
More Reviews (312)
- See All Brockwell Park
- See All A work in Progress
- See All FanTAStic!
- See All Don't sit here - by order of the...
- See All Wheelchair users on London buses
- See All Elbow - Guy Garvey
- See All Lots Road Power Station
- See All Chelsea Football Club - Stamford Bridge
- See All Inside the GLA
- See All Whitechapel Market
- See All Don't leave home without these!
- Trapped on a Bus in Traffic
Mariajoy's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels