"British Flag Hats" London Tourist Trap Tip by Cham
London Tourist Traps: 435 reviews and 348 photos
The hats u will see at major tourist attractions... they are roughly £10 which i suppose isn't too bad... but please think about the pictures! what happens in a few years when your kids see these pictures... think about their lives... you're not just harming yourself!
I'm kidding it's a bit of harmless fun but the real warning comes in that wearing one of these singles you out as a tourist so pickpockets and criminals are more likely to target you... just make sure you take it off when you're on places like oxford st or at tube stations.
Unique Suggestions: 1) know when to take it off to not single yourself out.
2) make sure you take the tag off before you wear it.
3) they it looks better if there's more than one of you wearing them, safety in numbers
4) make sure your head is big enough, people like me have the tendency to pull them down over your eyes :)
Fun Alternatives: you could buy a bunch of england flags if you really want to look english... but don't forget it's also a sign of british racis... i mean nationalism...
More Reviews (105)
- See All Best (and chepest) shisha in london
- See All Brazil in London!
- See All So cool it's frozen
- See All Tube Etiquette No. 9: Litter and Baggage
- See All Oyster Cards
Cham's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels