"Alpine skiing" Top 5 Page for this destination Svalbard Sports & Outdoors Tip by Saagar
Svalbard Sports & Outdoors: 8 reviews and 10 photos
There is a ski lift just across the road from the longyearbyen school. Operating times are uncertain. Closes when there is avalanche danger (frequently). Randonee skiing may be more adviceable, plenty of slopes here.
More Sports & Outdoors in Svalbard (3)
More Reviews (137)
- See All Shopping for maps of Svalbard
- See All The Pub I never got into
- See All Packing for a weekend on Svalbard
- See All Things to do during a Svalbard weekend
- See All Weekend offers
- See All Svalbard Airport Longyear - LYR: latest...
- See All Organisations, business, culture on...
- See All Carrying guns while shopping - bad taste
- See All Gun rental for polar bear protection
- See All Compulsory insurance off the beaten path
- See All Tourist map of Spitzbergen and the...
- See All A drink in the snow
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Svalbard?Share Your Travels