"2006 - Drinks Prices" Top 5 Page for this destination Sharm El Sheikh Tourist Trap Tip by beccyandjohn
Sharm El Sheikh Tourist Traps: 61 reviews and 27 photos
Make sure to check the price of drinks and even barter with them if it sounds expensive before you go in.
One night we had a drink in one of the outside smoking/drinking areas to be charge approx 30 EGP for a bottle of Stella. The next night when we walked past they asked if we would go in for a drink and so we said it was too expensive, he said that stella was 25 EGP. I think they just make it up, anyway we didnt go back. Not when it was 3 for 2 further down the road at Fawnes (3 bottles for 30 EGP)
Unique Suggestions: Make sure to ask how much the drinks are if your not sure.
More Tourist Traps in Sharm El Sheikh (2)
More Reviews (73)
- See All Good Friendly Company
- See All 2006 - Beer Shop - Make over
- See All 2006 - Mexicana Pool amd Gardens
- See All 2006 - Excellent Restaurant
- See All Mosquito Repellent
- Pestering Shop Keepers
- See All Tiran Islands (2006)
- See All dont touch
- See All some of my under water pics
- See All Sharm Taxis
- See All PADI - Open Water Course
Been to Sharm El Sheikh?Share your travels with the world!
beccyandjohn's Related Pages
Have you been to Sharm El Sheikh?Share Your Travels