"Driving out of Paris" Driving Tip by Gypsystravels
Driving, Paris: 20 reviews and 24 photos
You may drive with a valid U.S. driver's license in France, but for a few dollars, go to the AAA of the US and get an International Driving Permit or attach a French translation to your US driver's license. You must also be at least 18 years old and hold a valid credit card.
There are several good car hire companies throughout Europe, I would recommend one of the following;
ADA ? 0825 169 169
Avis ? 0820 150 505
Europcar ? 0870 607 500
Hertz ? 0720 903 905
The speed limit is 50 km/h (30 mph) in the towns, and 90 km/h (55 mph) on the open roads.
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (102)
- See All A visit around the cemetery
- See All Kitchen and home gift items
- See All American Airlines Admirals Club
- See All A quick bite
- See All Music in Montmartre
- See All Happy Hour 1/2 Price Drinks to start the...
Gypsystravels' Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels