"Conciergerie" Top 5 Page for this destination Conciergerie Tip by BeatChick
Conciergerie, Paris: 75 reviews and 182 photos
Welcome to the glory and the infamy of the Conciergerie, the final home of Marie Antoinette before she was carted off on the tumbrels to the Place de la Concorde. Wonder if she felt separation anxiety in those final moments?
But isn't the exterior of this building gorgeous, with its gothic round towers, turrets and conical roofs? The lighting on the conciergerie at night is just amazing.
Address: 1, quai de l'Horloge , 75001
Directions: Métro: Cité; RER: Saint Michel-Notre Dame, Châtelet-Les Halles
Phone: +33 1 53 40 60 80
More Reviews (314)
- See All People Watching while Dining at the...
- See All Interactive Maps for Paris
- See All Hotels in Montmartre near Metro Stations
- See All Chromatic Bis
- See All Philippe-Auguste Wall (l'Enceinte): Part...
- See All Leaving Lost Belongings in an Obvious...
- See All Saving Money with Movie Passes
- See All Anthony Bourdain's Absinthe Bar!
- See All Gold Ring Scam
- See All Joggers in Paris
- See All Leather Boots of all Persuasions
- See All Kissing Oscar's Grave
BeatChick's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels