"Third Hoogly Bridge." Top 5 Page for this destination Kolkata (Calcutta) Things to Do Tip by goutammitra
Kolkata (Calcutta) Things to Do: 224 reviews and 578 photos
At Last the City of Kolkata is getting it's Third bridge on Hoogly. After long wait of 25 years the work is on. The bridge is being built with pre-stressed concrete just next to Dakshineshwar temple and also next to the age old Vivekananda bridge( see photograph).
It will ensure ease of traffice to and fro city of Kolkata.
Address: On the river Ganges.
Directions: Next to Vivekananda Bridge and Dakshineshwar Temple.
More Things to Do in Kolkata (Calcutta) (62)
More Reviews (152)
- See All Try Their Roasted Pork! It's...
- See All Serene Atmosphere!
- See All Horse Racing at Royal Calcutta Turf Club...
- See All Wild Life at Tolly Club.
- Unprecedented Bund or Flash Strike in...
- See All Find all your Musics of the world
- See All Cruise on River Ganges & New Look of...
- See All Airport Volvo & Green Jnnurm Buses of...
- See All A Marwari Marriage in Kolkata- Part II
- TOURIST TRAP AT KOLKATA.
- NIGHTLIFE IN KOLKATA.
Been to Kolkata (Calcutta)?Share your travels with the world!
goutammitra's Related Pages
Have you been to Kolkata (Calcutta)?Share Your Travels