"Jewish weddings" Local Life Tip by budapest8
Local Life, Budapest: 43 reviews and 80 photos
This tip doesn't really belong here as it was at the Hilton
in Budapest. I met a student of the Hassidic Jewish
learning centre? or something like that. He was from New York
and we met on Andrassy utca in a cafe. He invited my daughter and
I to his friends wedding at the Hilton in the Castle District of Budapest.
It was a full blown Jewish wedding between a Hungarian Jewish girl
and a boy studying at the centre also from Broklyn New York.
I will be moving this tip to it's proper home at Budapest Pages..
Address: Budapest Hilton
More Things to Do in Budapest (22)
More Reviews (88)
- See All Train to Budapest Airport terminal 1
- See All October 23rd Commemorating Revolution...
- See All Night time walkabout
- See All Walkabout in Budapest finding hidden...
- See All Holocaust Memorial Day 15th April
budapest8's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels