"Walk it's not that far" Walking in London Tip by Cham
Walking in London, London: 58 reviews and 47 photos
Sometimes due to unforseen circumstances (like people jumping in front of trains and overcrowding) stations can close. so instead of thinking your trip is ruined or that you need to transfer to another line change and change again go overground and try walking it.
as a general rule tube stations aren't too far apart (although i wouldn't try walking clapham to camden) so if it's near by on the tube map then it could take about 5-10 minutes to walk it and you never know what you'll see on the way.
More Reviews (99)
- See All Best (and chepest) shisha in london
- See All Brazil in London!
- See All So cool it's frozen
- See All Tube Etiquette No. 9: Litter and Baggage
- Contemporary Hotel in London
Cham's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels