"A "PROVINCE" CALLED LEBLON" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Favorite Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro General: 267 reviews and 260 photos
Favorite thing: It is for sure the mostly porshy neighborhood of Rio, it is almost an ISLAND OF PEACE in the urban chaos, hehehehe :) Walking in the streets of Leblon is a pleasant thing to do when you are in Rio. You will see old houses and very nice homes as well!;)
People in Leblon has excellent taste, very well off stores, fine restaurants and the beach is incredibly beautiful at this side of the shore!
May 11th, 2006
More General in Rio de Janeiro (42)
More Reviews (424)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels