"Piet Hein Tunnel" Top 5 Page for this destination Car & Parking Tip by pieter_jan_v
Car & Parking, Amsterdam: 52 reviews and 41 photos
The Piet Hein Tunnel is a fast way to reach the Amsterdam East Island and Central Station area fast. The 2 * 2 lanes 1900 meters long tunnel, completed in 1997starts at the East-side of the A10-ring (Zeeburg/IJburg exit) and exits at the East side of the inner city ring.
There is a seperate tunnel for the tramline 26 to IJburg.
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (607)
- See All Ripley's Believe It Or Not
- See All Vrouw met Stola - statue
- See All At the NDSM
- See All Former shipyard buildings
- See All Popular hotel for visitors travelling by...
- See All Signs of the tradesmen
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels