"Leather Boots of all Persuasions" Top 5 Page for this destination Footwear Tip by BeatChick
Footwear, Paris: 38 reviews and 33 photos
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Leather boots are a favorite of women during the winter months as they serve the dual function of keeping feet warm & dry while also looking fashionable. As stated before, this was in response to the age-old question of what they're wearing in Paris. THIS is what they're wearing in Paris. Basically, people seem to wear what they like, the things they feel best express themselves. Thankfully, fashion in Paris is not so rigid that there is a code of what one must wear in order to fit in. But the message stated here is do dress nicely and do dress what pleases you.
Here they're wearing lace-up boots, buckled boots, funky two-toned boots, boots with skirts, with pants, with capris, jeans tucked in, and even the fashionista pointy-toed ones like I saw on the young pretty Asian woman in the Metro.
Photos: February 2006
More Reviews (370)
- See All Musée de l'Orangerie - Nymphéas (Water...
- See All People Watching while Dining at the...
- See All Interactive Maps for Paris
- See All Hotels in Montmartre near Metro Stations
- See All Chromatic Bis
- See All Philippe-Auguste Wall (l'Enceinte): Part...
- See All Leaving Lost Belongings in an Obvious...
- See All Saving Money with Movie Passes
- See All Anthony Bourdain's Absinthe Bar!
- See All Gold Ring Scam
- See All Joggers in Paris
- See All Kissing Oscar's Grave
BeatChick's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels