"Silversmith at Celuk" Bali Shopping Tip by yipsufen
Bali Shopping: 237 reviews and 321 photos
What to buy: Celuk, just north of Denpasar, is the silver center of Bali. There's a whole lot of shops to choose from, and almost all have a large team of jewelers at work out the back, filling orders for other shops for export.
Celuk is a town famous for its silver jewelleries. There are a number of shops here open for viewing by walk-in tourists or tour groups. Other than jewelleries like necklace, pendant, ring, earrings, brooch, etc., there are other silver sculptured masterpieces for sale.
There is a variety you can choose from but the design is practical and contemporary with nothing fancy.
More Reviews (33)
- See All Peanuts Disco
- See All Electrical Current
- See All Grilled Seafood at Jimbaran Bay
- See All Red Flags at Beaches
- See All Ngurah Rai International Airport
- See All Indulge yourself in Balinese Spa /...
- See All Hair Braiding at the Beach
- See All Kuta & Legian
- Get ready for surfing & swimming
- Surfing at Kuta / Legian Beach
- Soothe your soul in a lush Balinese...
Been to Bali?Share your travels with the world!
yipsufen's Related Pages
Have you been to Bali?Share Your Travels