Aureole: "Very Romantic, the best restaurant we have visited" Aureole Tip by KaisaL

Aureole, Las Vegas: 9 reviews and 7 photos

outside of restaurant
by KaisaL

Highly recommended!!!

"Striking four-story wine tower which houses 4,200 wine selections takes center state in this luxurious, spacious, sophisticated setting. Features include the Swan Court with cascading waterfall and three private rooms that adjoin the spectacular main room." (taken from Charlie Palmer's book on his restaurants)
We had 4 waiters who were very gracious & superb. Our main waiter was very attentive to our having a pleasant stay. He even made me a special drink for my cough/cold. The food was beyond great. So perfect. You must plan to spend some time here, take it easy, forget about the outside world and enjoy your company.

Favorite Dish: We had the 3 course meal. First was bread, then a choice of salad. I had a mixed greens salad that was so good. Second I had a marinated steak, that just melted in my mouth. Lastly I had a chocolate dessert that just completed the meal. With each course we had a selection of wine that went with the food. Ending with champaign....very perfect

Address: 3950 Las Vegas Blvd S
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Restaurant is located in Mandalay Bay Resort Hotel
Phone: 702.632.7401
Price: US$41 and up
Rating: 5
Theme: Other
Website: http://www.aureolelv.com

• Written May 6, 2006

Comments

KaisaL

“"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves." ~Galileo”

Have you been to Las Vegas?