"Mosquito Repellent" Top 5 Page for this destination Sharm El Sheikh Packing List Tip by beccyandjohn
Sharm El Sheikh What to Pack: 28 reviews and 18 photos
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: I didn't have a problem with Mosquitos in September 05, but on returning in April 06 i was bitten quite bad, im not sure but think so could be because it was much greener after there winter.
I even had to purchase some Antihistamines from the local chemist to take the swelling away along with some gel total cost 100 EGP - (10 GBP) if you are thinking of traveling this time of year make sure to get some repellent and sting/bite relief.
On the other hand John didnt get bite once, they obviously sweater tasting blood.
More Reviews (73)
- See All Good Friendly Company
- See All 2006 - Beer Shop - Make over
- See All 2006 - Mexicana Pool amd Gardens
- See All 2006 - Drinks Prices
- See All 2006 - Excellent Restaurant
- Pestering Shop Keepers
- See All Tiran Islands (2006)
- See All dont touch
- See All some of my under water pics
- See All Sharm Taxis
- See All PADI - Open Water Course
Been to Sharm El Sheikh?Share your travels with the world!
beccyandjohn's Related Pages
Have you been to Sharm El Sheikh?Share Your Travels