"PURR, PURR, MEOW" Top 5 Page for this destination The Alley Tip by moiraistyx
The Alley, Boston: 3 reviews and 1 photos
Years ago this was one of the places to be. It was a hot dance club and lounge where the rich and famous came out to play. Today it's a kareoke club. I would go back just to see how the club has changed. I used to work here as a cocktail waitress, the tips were excellant and the patrons were awesome. It's still decorated in it's cheetah spotS which is nice to see.
Dress Code: Dressy/Casual
Address: 1 Boylston Place, Boston MA 02116
Directions: in between Charles St. & Tremont St. across from the Boston Commons.
More Reviews (68)
- See All Benjamin Franklin Statue
- See All Trolley Tours=Expensive
- See All Artists Are Everywhere
- See All Local Playgrounds
- See All THE BEST CHOWDER EVER
- See All LUXURY IN BACK BAY
- See All COLLEGE STUDENTS GALORE
- See All WHO CAN RESIST THE BIG BUNNY
- See All BOSTON BEAN POT
- PACK FOR THE SEASON-AND THEN SOME
- MAYBE THE CRAZIEST DRIVERS IN THE WORLD
Been to Boston?Share your travels with the world!
moiraistyx's Related Pages
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels