"Jamestown Bridge" Top 5 Page for this destination Jamestown Bridge Tip by cjg1
Jamestown Bridge, Newport: 1 reviews and 1 photos
On April 18, 2006 they demolished the old bridge on the right side of this pic. It has always been a point of attraction as I bring yet another VTer to Newport.
It was quite strange when I first returned to Newport after the demolition as the view had forever changed. The old bridge was on the seaward side, your right as driving to Newport.
More Local Customs in Newport (4)
More Reviews (138)
- See All Great Seafood
- See All Dead Sea Products
- See All Sub Par Breakfast Buffet
- See All Newport Restaurant Week
- See All Good Drinks with a View
- See All Be Careful on the Cliff Walk
cjg1's Related Pages
Have you been to Newport?Share Your Travels