Sheraton Suites Plantation: "Not very helpfull staff" Fort Lauderdale Hotel Tip by Nelson1979

Fort Lauderdale Hotels: 123 reviews and 155 photos

Hotel facade
by Nelson1979

I stayed 1 night at this rather expensive hotel and I have to say that the service you got in return was appaling! To check in I had to wait for a long while and after doing so I had nobody to escort me to my room or carry my suitcase. It might sound spoiled but I have stayed in cheaper hotels that offered this service! Up in my room i needed a special plug for the american electricity socket since I have a european laptop....i called reception, and they didnt have it to lend but made me buy one, also didnt they have someone to take it up to my room so I had to go and get it!. Since I had an evening flight, at checkin i asked if i could stay a bit longer, also this wasnt possible!!

I have to say the rooms were big and very comfortable! Especially the bed....i was at the end of a big trip and that bed was the the bed i needed to relax and have the best sleep ever!! They advertise with their beds and i understand why! they give you a magical sleep!! just a pity that the staff is not really willing to help and treat you like you are in a 2 star hotel.....

Unique Qualities: Great Beds!!! Spacious and comfortable rooms!!

Address: 311 N University Dr, Plantation, Florida 33324, United States
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Price: US$180 and up
Theme: Hotel

• Updated May 1, 2006

“Hello World !!”

Have you been to Fort Lauderdale?