"Queen Elizabeth Gates" Top 5 Page for this destination Hyde Park Tip by Mariajoy
Hyde Park, London: 187 reviews and 395 photos
These rather ornate gates were opened by Queen Elizabeth in 1993 to commemorate the Queen Mother. The central screen is by David Wynne and constructed from stainless steel and were designed by Guiseppe Lund.
They seem a bit too cartoonish to me and the colours to gaudy - they look like they should be in a Disney type theme park rather than commemorating Royalty.
Address: Hyde Park
Directions: Central London
Phone: +44 300 061 2000
More Reviews (239)
- See All A work in Progress
- See All FanTAStic!
- See All Don't sit here - by order of the...
- See All Wheelchair users on London buses
- See All Elbow - Guy Garvey
- See All Lots Road Power Station
Mariajoy's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels