VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Baca Villa: "Baca Villa" Khett Siem Reab Hotel Tip by blacksnail

Khett Siem Reab Hotels: 135 reviews and 214 photos

We booked a USD 120 Package which suppose to include 4 nights 3 person Room (with Queen Size Bed, and a Single Bed), 5 Days Tuk Tuk Ride to temples and etc, Standard International Breakfast, 1 Grill Dinner, 1 Guidebook.

The room and Tuktuk Ride is good. i really enjoy it.
However we were told we are not entitle for the Dinner at the time we checking out. so we have to pay for our dinner there. I told the receptionist that my package include dinner, but he didn't take my word. I should have bring a copy of the email with me as a proof.
and come to breakfast, their Standard International Breakfast is refering to a v hard loaf of bread with jam and a coffee.. which worth only USD1 according to their menu.

Unique Qualities: I like one of the driver there, his name is "Pao-oo". Although he can't really speak english, but he always take different route while driving us to/from the temple. so we get to see different places in siem reap. and he is very polite and nice too.

Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: 6 mins walk to Central Market, 10 mins walk to old market
Price: less than US$20
Theme: Pension/Guesthouse

• Written Apr 30, 2006

Comments

blacksnail

“Travel=0 if u don't try to adapt to their culture”

Have you been to Khett Siem Reab?