Black Sun Bar: "Black Sun Bar" Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Nightlife Tip by mke1963
Beijing Nightlife: 216 reviews and 248 photos
One of the old Sanlitun Nanlu watering holes has reinvented itself at the Chaoyang Park west gate mess of pubs, bars, restaurants and miscellaneous oddities.
The Black Sun has a fair selection of beers, including various Erdinger and Hoegaarden witbiers, and has the advantage of a pool table and a darts board.
There is a small outdoor area - useful for those balmy Beijing evenings when the taste of Gobi Desert had disappeared.
A regular crowd of mixed expats and Chinese can be seen nightly checking their Blackberries, PDAs and high-tech gadgetry.
Address: Just north of the park entrance
Directions: In the brown brick building.
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (141)
- See All Kerry Centre Hotel
- See All Bento & Berries
- See All Photography Tip - related to digital...
- See All Guanghua Temple
- See All Jingshan Park - Part II
- See All The "new" Lido market
- See All Yet more changes at Beijing Airport T2
- See All Shopping - those fake brands. "Cheaper...
- See All The new Forbidden City at Guo Mao
- Earthquake zone
- See All Laser Tag
- Focus on Guide Books
mke1963's Related Pages
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels