"windsurfing and jetski" Patong Beach Tip by hash09

Patong Beach, Phuket: 75 reviews and 172 photos

Windsurfing
by hash09

This is one of the interesting activities when you get to patong beach, besite sunburn, you also had a chance to see the whole area with doing windsurfing. The cost to do that is around THB800, but you still can nagociate for the price. They will take you for the windsurfing for 10 mins to see the whole beach area from the sky. It must be awesome to see the whole area from the sky, i did not do that as i am on budget trip.

My first time at patong beach, the beach guy has offer me to ride a jetski with price THB500 and i can ride for 30mins, i did not accept. The beach boy there are very friendly with me, and they love talking with me and talk about the area there and ask about my country. When they find me as a interesting person to talk with, they have inviting me with a free ride for the jetski, it was interesting to do that but i did not accept the invitation as i am very careful when i am alone, and have to take care of myself. I got an advice from someone which i met on the train, this old men told me "when you alone, you can see and you can listen to anything around you, but you don't trust it". I keep that advice until i got home.

Address: Patong Beach
Phone: +66 95 636 6169
Website: http://www.t2wtattoophuket.com

• Written Apr 25, 2006

Comments

hash09

“Keep what you love, leave what you hate, take a break for a moment, enjoy every peaceful breath”

Have you been to Phuket?