Lots of small al fresco "cafes": "Along the Mekong........" Top 5 Page for this destination Luang Prabang Restaurant Tip by thedouglas
Luang Prabang Restaurants: 127 reviews and 158 photos
A great place to stop and smell the roses - and admire the view - along the river, there are plenty of little places to stop for a meal, an extra cup of morning Laos coffee or a refreshing fruitshake in the hotter part of the day. The views are beautiful, and could compete with almost anywhere!
Favorite Dish: The views!
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Along the banks of the Mekong River
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Luang Prabang (3)
More Reviews (43)
- See All The kids are killers to bargain with!
- See All Use What's Available
- See All Mount Phousi from the Back Entrance!
- See All Chapel of Funeral Hearses
- See All Rattan Ball - a game you see everywhere!
- See All Eureka!!! A ONE day boat to Luang...
- See All Don't sit too close to the street!
- See All Buy a Bedcover from the Markets
- Wild nightlife in Luang Prabang!
- Mosquito Repellent
- Clean and central guesthouse
Been to Luang Prabang?Share your travels with the world!
thedouglas' Related Pages
Have you been to Luang Prabang?Share Your Travels