"Just take a walk..........a rolling stroll" Top 5 Page for this destination Luang Prabang Things to Do Tip by thedouglas
Luang Prabang Things to Do: 461 reviews and 1,015 photos
We enjoyed walking around Luang Prabang in the mornings and afternoons - such a small place, and some of the best things you ever see are while walking. I love to get into "mooch mode" and just wander around - best way to see the locals going about life, whereever you are!
More Things to Do in Luang Prabang (14)
More Reviews (32)
- See All The kids are killers to bargain with!
- See All Use What's Available
- See All Eating out at the night market
- See All Mount Phousi from the Back Entrance!
- See All Rattan Ball - a game you see everywhere!
- See All Eureka!!! A ONE day boat to Luang...
- See All Don't sit too close to the street!
- See All Buy a Bedcover from the Markets
- Wild nightlife in Luang Prabang!
- Mosquito Repellent
- Clean and central guesthouse
Been to Luang Prabang?Share your travels with the world!