Malaysian Restaurant in Chinatown: "Chinatown" London Restaurant Tip by mary2u99

London Restaurants: 3,005 reviews and 4,142 photos

Chinatown
by mary2u99

After being in Europe for about 3 months... I just miss Malaysia food. So I drag my friend to go to the Malaysia restaurant in Chinatown( I can't remember the name). It is situated in a small alley and at the door there is a picture of the Petronas Twin Tower.

We order some of the dishes to be made spicy. There is a warning on the menu on each item spicy, medium or mild.

I could not even take it as it was so spicy for me and I had tear in my eyes cause it was so spicy. My friends just laugh at me and said you been in Europe too long you need to get back home. Surprisingly my Danish friends just love the spicy food.

Favorite Dish: They serve almost every local Malaysia dishes here from :

Nasi Lemak ( rice cooked in coconut milk serve with curry chicken, hard boil egg, spicy sambal, anchovies, peanut and slice cucumber).

Laksa ( noodles cooked in thick coconut gravy serve with chicken and seafood)

Roti Canai ( Bread look like pancake you can eat it with dhal curry or with sugar)

Char Kuay Teow - Fried flat noodles

Chicken Rice ( served with steamed or poached chicken serve with chilli sauce, soya sauce and cucumber and spring onion)

Fried noodles. etc

The tea tarik( pulled tea) taste almost like the one you get back home).

Address: Chinatown
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Chinatown
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 5
Theme: Other

• Updated Jul 20, 2006

Comments

mary2u99

“Nothing is impossible!”