"UNESCO" Top 5 Page for this destination Movies and Paris Tip by BeatChick
Movies and Paris, Paris: 34 reviews and 106 photos
Avenue de Suffren - 7th arr
UNESCO - cleverly disguised (ahem!) under the name of URESCO, where Audrey Hepburn's character, Regina Lampert, worked as a simultaneous translator in the 1963 Stanley Donen thriller classic movie Charade.
I loved how the purple in the poster mimicked the purple of the sky!
Photo: Feb 2006
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (85)
More Reviews (291)
- See All Musée de l'Orangerie - Nymphéas (Water...
- See All People Watching while Dining at the...
- See All Interactive Maps for Paris
- See All Hotels in Montmartre near Metro Stations
- See All Chromatic Bis
- See All Leaving Lost Belongings in an Obvious...
- See All Saving Money with Movie Passes
- See All Anthony Bourdain's Absinthe Bar!
- See All Gold Ring Scam
- See All Joggers in Paris
- See All Leather Boots of all Persuasions
- See All Kissing Oscar's Grave
BeatChick's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels