Fuji: "Fuji - real sushi and other japanese food" Oslo Restaurant Tip by xantylaol
Oslo Restaurants: 329 reviews and 291 photos
Fuji offers japanese food prepared and served by japanese living in Oslo. The restaurant goes over two floors and has plenty of room for larger groups. The atmosphere is really nice. The menu is quite extensive and offers both seafood and meat dishes, amongst others. They also have several vegetarian choices. They also have some nice desserts. If you like japanese food - you should definetly go to this restaurant while in Oslo.
Address: Munkedamsveien 100
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: It's located at Skillebekk, an embassy district of Frogner, Oslo.
Phone: 22 43 11 80
More Reviews (48)
- See All Oslo Hostel Central
- See All Car rental in Oslo
- See All Taking the Korketrekker'n bobsleigh path
- See All Wintersports in Oslo
- See All Minibank / ATM
- See All 17th May - The National Day
- See All Finding viewing spots overseeing Oslo
- Walking out into the nature
- The main shopping Areas
- The norwegian electricity grid
- See All Nattguiden - The Night Guide
Been to Oslo?Share your travels with the world!
xantylaol's Related Pages
Have you been to Oslo?Share Your Travels