"Hire a bicycle to get around the town" Top 5 Page for this destination Luang Prabang Things to Do Tip by thedouglas
Luang Prabang Things to Do: 459 reviews and 1,013 photos
Its really cheap to hire a bicycle to ride around this little town - really good bikes, for US$1 to $1.50 per day! And a free bottle of water was often thrown in!
More Things to Do in Luang Prabang (14)
More Reviews (32)
- See All The kids are killers to bargain with!
- See All Use What's Available
- See All Eating out at the night market
- See All Mount Phousi from the Back Entrance!
- See All Rattan Ball - a game you see everywhere!
- See All Eureka!!! A ONE day boat to Luang...
- See All Don't sit too close to the street!
- See All Buy a Bedcover from the Markets
- Wild nightlife in Luang Prabang!
- Mosquito Repellent
- Clean and central guesthouse
Been to Luang Prabang?Share your travels with the world!
thedouglas' Related Pages
Have you been to Luang Prabang?Share Your Travels