"Phu Si at Sunset" Top 5 Page for this destination Luang Prabang Things to Do Tip by thedouglas
Luang Prabang Things to Do: 461 reviews and 1,015 photos
The steps are daunting! - and they are exhausting and embarrassing as children breathlessly run past you! But, this long uppy walk is well worth it, for the panorama of Luang Prabang - see the Mekong and Nam Khan - and the surrounding mountains, all at breathtakingly beautiful sunset.
There is a recently constructed temple at the top - but the attraction is really the view - or, if you are sadistic, you can watch the physical anguish of the new arrivals!
Directions: Entry from Sisavangvong Road
More Things to Do in Luang Prabang (14)
More Reviews (32)
- See All The kids are killers to bargain with!
- See All Use What's Available
- See All Eating out at the night market
- See All Mount Phousi from the Back Entrance!
- See All Rattan Ball - a game you see everywhere!
- See All Eureka!!! A ONE day boat to Luang...
- See All Don't sit too close to the street!
- See All Buy a Bedcover from the Markets
- Wild nightlife in Luang Prabang!
- Mosquito Repellent
- Clean and central guesthouse
Been to Luang Prabang?Share your travels with the world!