"Information & Inspiration" Top 5 Page for this destination Princes Street Tip by scottishvisitor
Princes Street, Edinburgh: 52 reviews and 89 photos
If you are unfamiliar with Edinburgh - the Edinburtgh Information Centre should be your first stop. The Centre is well located beside Waverley Train Station & Princes Street. The staff are well clued up on city highlights & can book accommodation for you. You may leave with a forest load of leaflets to browse at your leisure.
Address: Princes Street
Directions: In the heart of the New Town
More Things to Do in Edinburgh (17)
More Reviews (44)
- See All Home of Scottish Rugby Union
- See All Sneek a Peek at the Old Town's Closes
- Good walking shoes are a must
- See All A Toll Bridge for a reason but now no...
- See All Don't Miss the Stunning Views from Here
- See All Don't believe all you read
scottishvisitor's Related Pages
Have you been to Edinburgh?Share Your Travels