Riva's: "Seafood with a view!" Top 5 Page for this destination Riva Tip by shrimp56
Riva, Chicago: 4 reviews and 6 photos
For my money Riva's is the best restaurant on Navy Pier. The atmosphere is elegantly nautical. The food is very tasty and well-presented, yet the prices were very reasonable. I loved my fish and chips -- the fish "nuggets" were done to perfecttion. Others in our party were equally as delighted with their choices. It is an Italian restaurant, but the fish is the deal!
Address: Navy Pier -- 700 E. Grand Ave.
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Walk past the Shakespeare Theater and Billy Goat Tavern
More Restaurants in Chicago (50)
More Reviews (139)
- See All A Roaring Season!
- See All Good theatre in the Loop
- See All Don't miss the medieval paintings at...
- See All It's popping on NorthMichigan
- See All Stay on the river, but near the...
shrimp56's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels