"Santa Maria Trastevere Piazza" Top 5 Page for this destination Trastevere Tip by icunme
Trastevere, Rome: 65 reviews and 134 photos
Photo 1 - We are in the heart of Trastevere. The church was originally built in 499 and restructured in the XIIth century. It has retained the typical facade of the old Roman churches along with the bell tower.
Photo 2 - On the site of one of the most ancient fountains in Rome, Carlo Fontana built this fine fountain which had coats of arms of Innocentius XII later on modified into coats of arms of Rome.
Photo and reference text by permission Robert Piperno to be used for non-commercial purpose only
Address: Piazza Santa Maria Trastevere
Directions: Center Trastevere
More Reviews (181)
- See All Orto Botanico - Garden Oasis for nature...
- See All Sushi in Rome
- See All 3-star in 5-star location
- See All Biggest MALL in Rome - Parco Leonardo
- See All Low Cost Airport Transfer - USO Rome...
- See All Christmas Eve 7 Fish Traditional Dinner
- See All Should I rent a scooter to see Rome?
- See All Tram
- See All Bike and Hike along the Via Appia Antica
- See All JONATHAN'S ANGELS - not an angel seen...
- Villa Borghese overpriced and surley...
Been to Rome?Share your travels with the world!
icunme's Related Pages
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels