Warren & Annabelle's Magic: "Magic & Comedy - Incredible Value" Top 5 Page for this destination Maui Nightlife Tip by Albernfrau

Maui Nightlife: 29 reviews and 65 photos

This show was outstanding! I have never wanted to go to a magic show but this one is soooo different.

I won?t give it away but you enter the show in a very interesting way. All I will say is that in my group I got to be the one in the group with a key. Once you do get inside you enjoy dinner or dessert in a beautiful 1920s parlour. Annebelle the ghost starts playing everyone?s requests on the piano. Her invisible self twirls in her chair and plays the piano like no other. After an hour in the parlour we were escorted into a theatre. Right away we were picked along with 6 others out of the 80 present to be participants in the show. We had to sit at the stage. The magic/comedy was absolutely amazing. How two bowling balls can come out of a hat that they just put on the guy sitting next to me just blew me away. Just as good as the magic was Warren?s comedy. He is hilarious. We laughed for two hours straight.

This is a show like no other and by far worth much more than the $50US per ticket. The entire experience was incredible. I highly recommend it.

Tips:
Make reservations as it sells out regularly.
Must be 21 years of age
3.5 hours long in total
They sell dinner/show packages

Dress Code: I would recommend not wearing extremely casual attire. Wear a sweater or jacket as they have air-conditioning on.

Address: 900 Front Street, Lahaina
Phone: 808-667-6244
Theme: Other
Website: http://www.warrenandannabelles.com

• Written Apr 18, 2006

More Nightlife in Maui (1)

Comments

Albernfrau

“One cannot ever see enough of this beautiful world!”

Have you been to Maui?