"Choose your Italian model" Top 5 Page for this destination Cycling Tip by icunme
Cycling, Rome: 3 reviews and 7 photos
Oops - OK, guys - we're talking about bicycle models here!
Villa Borghese is huge and you can give those weary feet a break - or at least a peddle instead of a pounding - on one of the bikes available for rent in the park.
I've seen people buzzing all around Villa Borghese in various bikes available from 2 different bike rental locations. The preferred shop is the one on Viale di Villa Medici - just for the neat looking office they have there. People have a great time on these vehicles and, of course, you can (and really should) spend an entire afternoon in the park to enjoy the stunning array of art, nature and archetecture. These people also have the best little maps of the entire park.
Two bike rental locations - Viale di Villa Medici or Viale Goethe
Viale di V Medici has the neatest little office building.
Phone: 06 6784374
More Transportation in Rome (16)
More Reviews (225)
- See All Orto Botanico - Garden Oasis for nature...
- See All Sushi in Rome
- See All CARAVAGGIO Exhibit - Palazzo Venezia
- See All 3-star in 5-star location
- See All Biggest MALL in Rome - Parco Leonardo
- See All Low Cost Airport Transfer - USO Rome...
- See All Christmas Eve 7 Fish Traditional Dinner
- See All Should I rent a scooter to see Rome?
- See All Bike and Hike along the Via Appia Antica
- See All JONATHAN'S ANGELS - not an angel seen...
- Villa Borghese overpriced and surley...
Been to Rome?Share your travels with the world!
icunme's Related Pages
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels