Boulevard Hotel Mid-Valley: "Great Hotel Close to Downtown Kuala Lumpur" Malaysia Hotel Tip by ellsasha

Malaysia Hotels: 273 reviews and 288 photos

The Boulevard Hotel was perfect for our needs during a recent trip to Kuala Lumpur. I was there as part of a wedding party and the concierge staff could not have been more helpful in trying to accommodate our every need, whether it was booking tours, getting taxis, determining locations of places we wanted to visit and recommending the best means of transport to get there, they even sent someone to accompany and direct one of the party when she needed to find flowers from the adjacent shopping mall at very short notice. Their breakfast buffet is excellent and they take great care to ensure the freshness of everything that is served there. Room service staff was outstanding, I hurt my foot while shopping and room service made many trips up the room to keep me supplied with ice packs to treat my injury. The hotel is conveniently situated within Mid Valley City which is located between Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Java and the hotel is just minutes away from the Commuter Train. The modern MegaMall which the hotel is connected to has over 400 retail shops and there are lots of trendy cafes, restaurants and bars within walking distance of the hotel.

The hotel offers both wireless and ported internet connectivity in all rooms. It has a swimming pool with an adjacent fitness room. There is a safe in every room, bathrooms generally have a luxury shower, but you can request a room with a bath (more expensive). Hair dryers, irons and ironing boards are all provided. Laundry service is excellent and not expensive. The rate we paid for the room was a special opening rate of $55 U.S. per night for a double room.

I can honestly say that everyone in the hotel went over and beyond to make our stay enjoyable, in fact, I would go as far as to say that this hotel provided the best service of any hotel that I have stayed in.

Address: Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia